Happy Holidays! NOSH ChartingSystem 1.3 is hot off the presses and is available for download. Below are some of the highlights and features of this new release.
* Fixed – Schedule – Thursday provider exception spelling error.
* Fixed – Schedule – Friday all day off does not create closed repeated schedule.
* Fixed – Schedule – Assistant and billing unable to schedule patients.
* Fixed – Schedule – Visits types are just inactivated, not deleted or edited, so that it won’t screw up schedule.
* Fixed – Install – Installation bugs and Ubuntu Package files fixed.
* Fixed – Messaging – Improved reliability of internal messaging engine.
* New Feature – Ability to click on any part of the grid header bar (Encounters, Issues, etc.) to minimize and maximize the Grid
* New Feature – HPI and ROS converted to new template framework, allowing future templates to be added in future releases.
* New Feature – Notify patient of new message in portal.
* New Feature – Installed some standard CPT codes in standard install (no charges).
* New Feature – New update system framework.
* New Feature – New email framework (CI based, SSMTP no longer needed).
* New Feature – New reminder, fax, and backup engines (CI based).
* New Feature – Message to provider is sent when a patient message (used to be called Telephone Messages)is generated by assistant
* New Feature – Ability to export internal messages to patient messages.